Coriolis mass flowmeters are devices used to measure the mass flow rate of a fluid. They work based on the principle of the Coriolis effect, which is the apparent deflection of the path of an object moving in a rotating system. In the case of Coriolis mass flowmeters, the fluid flows through a vibrating tube, and the Coriolis force causes a phase shift in the vibration of the tube. This phase shift is directly proportional to the mass flow rate of the fluid, allowing for accurate measurement.
These flowmeters are commonly used in a wide range of industries, including oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and water and wastewater treatment. In these industries, they are used to measure the flow rate of liquids and gases accurately. They can be used for various applications such as custody transfer, process control, batching, blending, and filling.
ABB has a history of innovation excellence for more than 130 years. Innovation has been in their DNA since they were founded to take advantage of a new technology called electricity. Since then, ABB has continued to push the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. Winn-Marion has partnered with ABB for 30 years to deliver the best-in-breed for instrumentation, controls, analytics and more. As one of the largest Authorized ABB Value Providers in the USA, Winn-Marion offers full support for every ABB product we sell.
Measurement with Bullseye Accuracy
ABB CoriolisMaster flowmeter sizes provide precise measurement of massflow, volume flow, density, temperature and concentration. This series has a history of success in a wide variety of industries and applications. With innovations like SensorApplicationMemory, Easy Set-up and with up to 5 modular I/Os – they save time and money during installation, commissioning and maintenance.
Benefits of using ABB CoriolisMaster flowmeters:
• Several measurements with one device = $$$
• Reduce flowmeter maintenance by up to 90 %
• No mechanical wear and minimize installation issues
• Save up to 25 % on pump power
• Save critical installation space
With its distinctive lean design, the ABB CoriolisMaster has a small footprint, which reduces on-site handling, commissioning and costs by being easy to install and using less pipeline than often required.
• Angle of tube design creates a smaller footprint
• 40% lower pressure drop (on 1”) vs Emerson
• Robust construction decouples external forces
• Memory chip stores calibration and data
• Improves field serviceability
• Easy to replace
Universal Electronics Platform
• Commonality across products
• Simplifies maintenance & inventory stock
• Products provide a common user experience
Common Look & Feel
• Capacitive buttons
• Easy setup and commissioning
• Through the Glass operation